OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1300 NWTF laminated

Started by Farmboy27, April 21, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboy27

There's a public auction coming up and there is a "like new" Winchester 1300 NWTF on the sale bill. I don't know why but I've kind of had the hankering for one. Anyone have a good idea of what a fair price on one would be. I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg for it but I don't want to let it go too cheap either.

agent eight seven O

I would pay at least an arm for one. Hard to come by. I would think it should be in the $500 range. Just me, but that would be a hard one to pass up.

mikejd

I have always wanted the laminated NWTF 1300. I say 500$ is probably right on. I will snag one one day.

turkey_picker

There is a new one on Gun Broker item #637100772 that was up to $545.00 today, with a couple of days left on the bidding. When you find one, they're are not going cheap. Good luck, I love the one I bought when they first came out in the 80's.

Izzyjoe

It may just be me, but I've never had any luck at auctions. Guns get bid up way out of sight! Good luck should you decided to go, and take a pocket full of money.

SteelerFan

Retired. Bought it new in '88-'90? Can't remember exactly.

dawgfrombama

I bought one about two weeks ago that was new in the box for $530.  I've noticed that the prices are going up on the gun auction sites.  Very hard to find these guns.

SteelerFan