OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat ICE

Started by Number17, April 03, 2017, 10:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number17

I sent an order into Midwest for a variety of new calls to try out because mine were getting a bit worn out.
Got a couple of Hooks which are excellent, some tried and true Zink calls, a Legendary diaphragm that sounded really really good, and two Gooserbats. His Bacon and ICE (Incredible Calling Experience).

Like I said, I didn't have a bad one in the bunch, but that ICE instantly put a smile on my face. Just pure flat out turkey.......almost effortlessly from this 2 reed.
Fantastic gargle purrs, easy whiney high-pitch stuff, and yelps that just break over on their own. Usually on a call like that I have a hard time getting decent clucks and cutts, but this thing just cranks them out as clear and crisp as your best glass call.

And to top it all off, I had a question about one of his calls, and I'll just say Gooserbat went well beyond my expectations in customer service.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

appalachianassassin

ive been a hooks man for a loooooooooooong time. decided to try some gooserbat this year. I don't think ill ever buy any other diaphragm than gooserbat ever again.

dejake

Bought my first ICE earlier this year.  Had to buy another one as a back-up..

SwampRooster17

The ICE is by far my favorite diaphragm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

Got one of his a few years ago, nice call for sure.

tha bugman

Great guy and a turkey killa

MDSTRUTNRUT

GOOSERBAT FAN here last 3 years!   Ordered ICE for my bday May 5,  turkey season April 18 and it's sitting on the table.    Wife says wait   :TooFunny:

Chilly

After reading this post, I decided to order a Bacon and an Ice.  I've been a Legacy fan for years.  Looking forward to trying them.
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

appalachianassassin

Quote from: Chilly on April 05, 2017, 03:22:49 PM
After reading this post, I decided to order a Bacon and an Ice.  I've been a Legacy fan for years.  Looking forward to trying them.
legacy is no comparison imho

Dtrkyman

There are only so many ways to build a call...I've watched friends build hundreds by hand...what sets his apart?