OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Not a great start  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Hunter1979

Not a great start
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:59:18 AM »
Well, season starts two weeks from today.  Went out yesterday to pull my trail cams.  The good news is I had a lot of birds on camera... I'll post some pics soon.  Mostly smaller birds, nothing gigantic like I've seen in years past.

The bad news is that someone stole one of my trail cam cards.  Got a call from the neighbor right before I put out my cameras that he saw footprints, so I set out a can to try and catch them.  They must have come back, since my card was gone.  Not too happy about that.

Offline wmn2

• The Boss Gobbler
Not a great start
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:05:56 AM »
I can't stand a thief. I had a camera stolen last year and I would love to get a hold of whoever did it someday. Glad you got a lot of pictures on your other cam though. Maybe try putting out a decoy cam with one in a tree angled down at the decoy. It may help you catch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ILHUNTER

Re: Not a great start
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »
Glad you got some birds on camera but hate that someone stole your card from the other one.  I have also had that happen a few yrs ago when someone took the whole camera, never did catch the crook.  Hope you catch them.