Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wild Game Nat'n...It's an embarassment...

Started by sixbird, March 29, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremepredator

Omfg! And bone collector? I mean how does t-bone even get in the stand? And once he does, how does it not collapse under the weight of his balloon lookin a**. Then luke bryan comes flamboyantly prancing into the scene and is like "omg!! Lets go swack us a dag burn monster buck!! Home slices!" then boom! Buck waltz in to the 50 pounds of magic acorn cotton candy bull crap they got out. Then lukes like "omg girlfriends!!! Theres he is!!! That's picket fence jr!!" (draws his $1,000 bow) "did i hit him???" "did i hit him!?" (que the celebratory girlish screams) then he gos to make another god awful "country song". Don't even get me started on pigman. Im sorry, what was this thread about again?
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

BowBendr

I do not understand what the problem is.....
We have been constantly told for several weeks:

A)  If it's legal it's ok.
B)  We must support these shows anyway because it could introduce someone to hunting and they support the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

Just stating the facts, don't see why these guys fall into a different category ?

turkey harvester

I seen idiot jr shoot a turkey with a crossbow equipt with a freakin bow fishing reel. Said he was going to shoot it and reel it in like a kite. Thought,  boy that gives a good message to young hunters who actually watch that crap.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Gamblinman

Eddie Salter is no better than a con man. Promoting calls that are absolutely useless, he is just committing legal fraud.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

snapper1982

I am fully against them and any product they have their hands in. How many of you that dont like the busbices still support a company they have hands in? Look up the companies plano-synergy owns.

supremepredator

Quote from: BowBendr on March 30, 2017, 06:51:20 PM

there's what's legal and what's right. Just cause something's legal don't mean you should do it.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

High plains drifter

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 29, 2017, 08:21:24 PM
Agree, some shows are better than others. Some do a better job of promoting safety while hunting. Some go to the xtremes in taking game. I think the majority are bad for hunting because by and large they don't portray what most of us are all about. That being said there are some good shows out there as long as you keep it in perspective. A lot of these shows do a good job of promoting our 2 Amendment and protecting our environment.  A lot of these shows promote Wounded Warrior Hunts, Helping men, women and children with disabilities these are just a few. Take Cuz from Mossy Oak, he is always helping Vet's and taking Vet's hunting. Without some of these shows people like these may never get to have a hunt of a lifetime. So while most shows are bad, lets not forget the good they do also...
.   I watch those Primos guys, and they look like good hunters, but those hunting shows are set up for an easy hunt.Private land that nobody hunts, scouted to the max I'm sure. I don't think those guys work hard at all. It's all a set up.

Kylongspur88

Kentucky Afield is a good show. It's produced by fish and wildlife life here. You can catch episodes on YouTube.

RiverRoost

I just wish one of them was on this site to read how most folks perceive their show.

Greg Massey

Quote from: High plains drifter on March 30, 2017, 08:26:06 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on March 29, 2017, 08:21:24 PM
Agree, some shows are better than others. Some do a better job of promoting safety while hunting. Some go to the xtremes in taking game. I think the majority are bad for hunting because by and large they don't portray what most of us are all about. That being said there are some good shows out there as long as you keep it in perspective. A lot of these shows do a good job of promoting our 2 Amendment and protecting our environment.  A lot of these shows promote Wounded Warrior Hunts, Helping men, women and children with disabilities these are just a few. Take Cuz from Mossy Oak, he is always helping Vet's and taking Vet's hunting. Without some of these shows people like these may never get to have a hunt of a lifetime. So while most shows are bad, lets not forget the good they do also...
.   I watch those Primos guys, and they look like good hunters, but those hunting shows are set up for an easy hunt.Private land that nobody hunts, scouted to the max I'm sure. I don't think those guys work hard at all. It's all a set up.
Regardless, every hunter is looking for that private spot or private land that is not hunted much. Everyone wants to be successful in taking whatever game your hunting, it's opinions that's gets in the way of people wanting to tell others how they should hunt. It's up to each individual person to decide what's a good show and a bad show...i Agree most of these show are way of bounds in what they are projecting in today's hunting world. I do support these shows that promote good for our Vet's and disable people. Also the safety in handling guns and protecting our environment. We all should support our 2 Amendment and not wait on some show to do it for us...Support the NRA...

Greg Massey

Quote from: BowBendr on March 30, 2017, 06:51:20 PM

B)  We must support these shows anyway because it could introduce someone to hunting and they support the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

Just stating the facts, don't see why these guys fall into a different category ?
Everyone has opinions that's what's great about FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OUR 2 AMENDMENT..That's why we have this forum, i support positive opinions on supporting our hunting. Great post ..BowBendr....

stinkpickle

It's perfectly legal to make crappy hunting shows.  If the Busbices (sp?) want to make crappy hunting shows, I'm OK with it.

Cottonmouth

Quote from: supremepredator on March 30, 2017, 06:03:55 PM
Omfg! And bone collector? I mean how does t-bone even get in the stand? And once he does, how does it not collapse under the weight of his balloon lookin a**. Then luke bryan comes flamboyantly prancing into the scene and is like "omg!! Lets go swack us a dag burn monster buck!! Home slices!" then boom! Buck waltz in to the 50 pounds of magic acorn cotton candy bull crap they got out. Then lukes like "omg girlfriends!!! Theres he is!!! That's picket fence jr!!" (draws his $1,000 bow) "did i hit him???" "did i hit him!?" (que the celebratory girlish screams) then he gos to make another god awful "country song". Don't even get me started on pigman. Im sorry, what was this thread about again?
I dont even know you and i like you.

JK Spurs

He walks around with about half a dozen of those Flextone tube calls around his neck hiding behind a thunder chicken decoy. It's quite ridiculous! There must be a lot of editing because their calling is awful....
I like my turkey well peppered

deerbasshunter3

I don't think anybody is calling out the legality of what they (Busbices) are doing, I beleive people are calling out the sillyness of what they do.