turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good Hen Decoy - portable

Started by FL-Boss, March 28, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL-Boss

I'm looking for a new hen decoy.. put I want sometime that folds up quick and is very portable. Any suggestions?
I do have the Montana Hen... look good..but it sits too low to the ground for the terrain I hunt.

supremepredator

Dude you just described the decoy you already have. If it sits too low for the terrain you hunt, then you don't even need a decoy. or just use a taller stake.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

tha bugman

Quote from: FL-Boss on March 28, 2017, 02:38:06 PM
I'm looking for a new hen decoy.. put I want sometime that folds up quick and is very portable. Any suggestions?
I do have the Montana Hen... look good..but it sits too low to the ground for the terrain I hunt.
Montana Hen is awesome looking.  I agree with you though it was kinda squatty to me.

catman529

Quote from: supremepredator on March 28, 2017, 03:39:16 PM
Dude you just described the decoy you already have. If it sits too low for the terrain you hunt, then you don't even need a decoy. or just use a taller stake.
I agree with this. If it's too low for the tom to see due to terrain, it might be better without the hen at all. But if you really want to use it then just come up with a taller stake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk