OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Reminder  (Read 2467 times)

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
Reminder
« on: March 27, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »
Guys,

Please remember to post EVERY gobbler that you shoot this year in an expedient time frame. This contest can be won or lost by a fraction of a point and we certainly need every bird we can get and frankly upgrading your score feels pretty good.

I hope you understand my urgency concerning this subject in light of the events that we got smacked with last year.

Respect  :icon_thumright:

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline harleytom

• The Boss Gobbler
    • Tinypic
Re: Reminder
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 02:20:39 PM »
Fully understand FC. Mine was later than I like, I usually like to get that all squared away the same day while I'm basking in the sunlight of success, but I realize it can be difficult when someone is hunting away from home. I forgot my personal scales this past weekend and had to make do with what the landowner had on hand. I think, due to past situations, most of us that have been doing this awhile flinch when someone posts they've taken a bird and some sort of pic doesn't follow closely behind. While it is just a game, it is one we all willingly signed up to play by the rules on. Every point counts!