turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Watkins Box Call

Started by bigjames50, March 24, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjames50

Got to meet Mr Watkins in person today and picked out a Bloodwood over Butternut fiddle box.Great guy to deal with felt like I'd known him for years.

bigjames50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pettit877

Great combo and call! Got to love the calls you have to take out of the box while your driving to keep a eye on it!

Eric

greencop01

Mr Watkins is one heck of a call maker, and an even nicer man. Great combo by the way, I have it in a long box by him. Great call you have there.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Will

killer combo, great call!

mgm1955

Great call from one of the best and a fine person as well!! Congrats!!

sixbird

Yes, fine man and great call maker...I have a short and long box from him. Called him a few times to thank him and to chat a little. I too felt like I had known him for years...

Bowguy

vt35mag

SteelerFan

callmakerman

Great combo from one of the best.

Gooserbat

I have a couple on order.  Be glad to get them.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

bigjames50

I can't seem to put it down...lol.

Spitten and drummen

Awesome call. I have alot of box calls and marlin is way up on my list. As a matter of fact I worked a bird this a.m with my bloodwood over beech. Didnt kill him but got him in tight. He circled around me and I think he busted me . Not sure.  But never heard him again after I made the move.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowhuntr73