turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

pot call single case

Started by joeturkey, March 24, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeturkey

HI GUYS anyone have any single pot call case ??

ncwoodsman

Ive used these in the past. They fit tight but made like neoprene so they are  stretchy.

http://m.basspro.com/RedHead-Slate-Call-SlipOn-Covers/product/98507/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flintlockgirl

we make one, fits one call, has a draw string with a cord lock to keep closed. Problem is the shipping costs more then the pouch. Pouch is 5 dollars and shipping is 6 dollars.Dont feel so bad, bass pro wants 10 for the cover-7 shipping and tax.

ncwoodsman

Flintlockgirl - I really like these, thanks for posting the pic.

flintlockgirl

Your welcome, over the 8 years we have sold a tone of these, they are simple, effective and cheap.

Ericbrooks

boatpaddle

Quote from: flintlockgirl on March 24, 2017, 09:32:10 PM
we make one, fits one call, has a draw string with a cord lock to keep closed. Problem is the shipping costs more then the pouch. Pouch is 5 dollars and shipping is 6 dollars.Dont feel so bad, bass pro wants 10 for the cover-7 shipping and tax.

I highly recommend these for pot calls and or scratch boxes..... :you_rock:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

yelpy

Quote from: flintlockgirl on March 24, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

If you send them first class shipping would be cheaper for sure.

flintlockgirl

I think first class is like 1.50, just guessing, never sent any of this that way. Doesnt matter to me how I ship them.If they would ship for 1.50, the total would be 6.50 compared to the 2 box stores of much higher.

Thank you guys for the kind words!!