turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Opening Morning Osceola

Started by Gone Fishing, March 21, 2017, 08:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gone Fishing

Opening morning, I had a gobbler fly down at 7:10 about 300 yards from me, then another gobbler and a handfull of hens land 10-20 yards from me at 7:15. They landed to my right and I could not turn around because I had a hen at about 10 yards. The gobbler started to walk off and she turned to follow and I had my chance. I slowly turned and took him at 30 yards.

10.25" beard, 1.5" spur and 1.0" broken spur, 18.5 pounds

Great start 20 minutes into the season in Central FL

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ncwoodsman

Congrats! Way to start off the season.

BB30

Congrats, that's a nice set of hooks and beautiful bird. I hope to get down that way next year. My family has some land around the leesburg area/villages communities I just haven't been able to get down there yet.

kjnengr

ddturkeyhunter

Super!! but makes it harder for use up north who have to waite. Now go for number 2 bird it keeps me pump up thanks for the picture.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Bowguy

wvmntnhick

kyturkeyhunter4

suburbhunter

daddyduke

Great looking Bird! Congrats
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.