OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NE or SD Guided Hunt for Son's Graduation Present

Started by Booner175, March 19, 2017, 08:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booner175

My youngest son is graduating high school this June and for his graduation present I want to take him and his older brother (who is in college) on a 2018 Turkey Hunt in Mid May once they are both finished college classes. Does anyone know of a Great Outfitter in NE or SD for a 3 day guided hunt in mid May for all of us? It would be nice to shoot 2 birds each and enjoy the time together making lasting memories. We also would like to stay at a nice clean camp. We don't want to sit in a blind over corn all day but want to hunt with an outfitter that gives us a high chance of shooting birds the 3rd week of May.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fallhnt

Balancing Arrow for Merriams or Beamers Guide Service for Rio.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

spaightlabs

Quote from: fallhnt on March 20, 2017, 01:51:06 AM
Balancing Arrow for Merriams or Beamers Guide Service for Rio.

With Beamer you can hunt KS and NE as he is right on the state line and has great property in both states.  Top notch outfit.

matchbook454

Get a hold of Chad at the Stateline Bonemine.  He guides MO, IA and NE.  The thing that separates him from other outfitters is he is a die hard Turkey fanatic!  Not just filling in till deer season.  Great guy and great properties to hunt.

Dtrkyman

Quote from: matchbook454 on March 20, 2017, 08:20:20 PM
Get a hold of Chad at the Stateline Bonemine.  He guides MO, IA and NE.  The thing that separates him from other outfitters is he is a die hard Turkey fanatic!  Not just filling in till deer season.  Great guy and great properties to hunt.

I can vouch for that, of course I am biased, I guide for him In Nebraska, and we are both turkey junkies!!!

Booner175

How do you generally do on a 3 day hunt with good weather in mid May with Stateline Bonemine?  Do you have his web site address?

husker

Call Doug Herman at Cottonwood Hunting Lodge in Nebraska.

ElkTurkMan

Cody & Denise Weyer have a great outfit in Howes South Dakota.  I hunted with them in 2012.  They have a pile of birds and they are first class people. The name of there business is C&D Outfitters. 

Booner175

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I am going to spend the weekend contacting some outfitters. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

LI Outdoorsman

check out white oak outfitters in Ne...Talk to Clay Beck...nice family operation and tons of birds.they book a year in advance