crow call?

Started by ybuck, March 18, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ybuck

what do you guys like?
prefer wood.
suggestions please.

wvmntnhick

Contact Darrel Gibson. That's honestly the best crow call I've had in my hands to date. I'm sure others will chime in here as well.

Greg Massey

The only crow call i have ever bought was Knight & Hale , it's a plastic type they came out with long long long time ago..it sounds so much like a really crow... Crow call is all you need...

Gobble!

Quote from: wvmntnhick on March 18, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
Contact Darrel Gibson. That's honestly the best crow call I've had in my hands to date. I'm sure others will chime in here as well.

Without a doubt.

Rzrbac

Mr. Gibson, oak burl.

turkaholic

My favorite is Haydel's crow. Sounds awesome. Made of plastic. Crow call used to be an amazing tool for me about 10 years ago. For some reason they won't shock on it like they used to. A lot of crows around and my natural voice owl seems to get a better rise out of them. But I keep trying. Might need to try a new one?
live to hunt hunt to live

maytom

Primos makes a good one called "the old crow". Sounds the best to my ears. :gobble:

buzzardroost

Chad Scruggs make a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

Gibson crow. He makes one called a screamer, made just for locating. Be honest mine is beautiful n I normally tote my reg Gibson walnut w me. Darryl Gibson calls are awesome

husker

Quote from: buzzardroost on March 19, 2017, 09:00:15 AM
Chad Scruggs make a great one.

X2 for Chad Scruggs.  His call just won again at the NWTF. 

beakbuster10

I've got an old Haydell's that is awesome. I get more gobbles out of a short barrel goose call though.

Ross R

I have been real happy with my Hooks crow call. My buddy bought one and we all got one.

pappy

You will not go wrong with a Darrell Gibson call...he knows his stuff and is affordable
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

perrytrails

Always heard good things about the Gibson crow call. Never heard one in person.

I bought a Faulks C-50 I believe it is, back in the 80's. liked it so much I bought a back up and extra reeds. Never had to use either. lol.

mgm1955

Buckner or Gibson IMO