OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

oufitter question

Started by bigbird, March 18, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

Anyone ever hunt with Stuart ranch outfitters in Oklahoma? I'm looking for any information anyone might have, good or bad or if you know somebody that has hunted with em that isn't on here and know how their hunting experience was. thank you

Gooserbat

I have as both a hunter and as a sponsor/ guide.  Trust me when I say "top shelf" 
Clay is a classy guy who wants his hunters to be successful and the accomidations are as nice as you'll ever get.   
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

JK Spurs

I hunted Stuart Ranch in 2015 and the whole experience was fantastic. Clay has thousands of acres loaded with birds and his crew works hard to put you on them. I hunted the Waurika ranch.

I like my turkey well peppered

bigbird

Thanks gentlemen I appreciate your help