turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Film Teaser/Trailer

Started by longbeard11, March 17, 2017, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you all our first initial teaser/trailer for our turkey film we have been working on and will finish up this spring called "Kingdom Connection".  We have been working very hard on this and with spring fast approaching we wanted to amp up the excitement level a little bit.  I hope you guys will check it out, enjoy, and share with those in your circle.  We trust the vision given us by the creator and are doing our part to walk it out and see it through to the best of our abilities.  Keep us in your prayers as we continue to work hard on this film to produce the very best possible turkey film we can, by hunters, for hunters! Love you guys, and God Bless!

https://youtu.be/850-xJtgDBI

clarkdeer

Amen.  Very nice.  Thanks for sharing. 

cramerhunts

longbeard11

clarkdeer

I shared this on my Facebook page. What else can you tell us about the film?  Will it be available for purchase?  Thank you guys so much for telling others about Christ. You guys are planning a lot of seeds.

kyturkeyhunter4

longbeard11

Thank u so much to those who have checked this out and shared it so far.

As for the film, we filmed last spring for it and we are going to film again this spring forbit to finish up. It will be a combination of turkey hunting and the love of Jesus. Just 3 buddies brought together by God and their love of the wild turkey traveling around hunting turkeys and sharing the love of Jesus along the way with those we cross paths with!

God has really been moving in a powerful way in the filming in this so far and we are excited to see what he has in store for us this spring! We are going to film this spring, put it all together this summer and fall, then release it next January/February. It will be available for purchase then on DVD. I will definitely keep everyone posted on it.

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

GOOSESLAYER

VA_Birdhunter

Good stuff!!! Plus that Derek guy on there is one good lookin dude!! LOL.  We serve an awesome God.....all the honor and glory to or Lord and Savior!!

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

longbeard11

putt

Great job!  cant wait to see the rest

trkehunr93

Good stuff!  Keep us posted on when it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monty690

Outstanding!!! What a great ministry platform!!

TheSportsman