turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tactical Tat'R sizing.

Started by Spurs, March 17, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

I am about 5'9" and 140#...will that S/M Fit?  No cabelas near me, so I would like to here from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year is going to suck!!!

TauntoHawk

Yes it'll fit you i'm 5'6" 150 with a 29" waist and have one of the older model 2's but should be same sizing and it fits well.. I should have a new primos rocker vest on my door today and im concerned that the M/L in that won't fit well but wanted to give it a try as I like the design and layout from what I can tell
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gobspur

Yep it'll fit.  I'm 5'9", 145 lbs and it fits me good.

SKFOOTER

I'm 6'2" and 240.  Do I need the L/XL or the 2XL/3XL?

WV TURKEY THUG

I'm 6'0", 180 I got the L/XL tightened down as tight as it can get. And it fits just about right. Not sure if that helps you out any.

kjnengr

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 19, 2017, 09:15:06 PM
I'm 6'2" and 240.  Do I need the L/XL or the 2XL/3XL?

The L/XL should fit you.  I have the L/XL and I am 5'9" and was once 263 lbs.  I don't remember how loose the straps were but they did fit.  I am now 195 lbs and the straps are tightened all the way down but the vest still fits.

I find that vests usually run large.  I guess its so you can wear insulated clothing if you need to.

Lucky_Strutter

I'm 6'1" 183lbs and have a L/XL fits me good.
The Great White Spur Hunter