Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Clint Corder Osage Pot THE CALL HAS SOLD TY JOHN C.

Started by pappy, March 17, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Here is the story.....I traded Clint this call for some titanium blanks, I love it...smooth as a baby's behind and yet raspy as my singing voice....but........last December the doctors and the family decided i was not to go  into the woods any more. My health is really not all that bad (in my opinion) but I have to stay in favor with the wife.....so i obey. I do not want this call to lay up on my shelf with others I have collected, i want it hunted with as i am certain Clint would want, since it was made for the field. So I am going to let it go .... I am going to put it in the classifieds .... 1/2 of the proceeds from the sale is going to go to OG ... as I believe that without OG I would not have the friends and the backing of the hunting community as I have now. I am going to put it up in an auction style... for 3 days.....from today 10:00 a.m. Central time to Monday 20th @ 10:00 a.m. Central time.... The high bidder will win....no arguing .. no fussing ...you either bid or not....that is up to you... I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE IN ADVANCE....ESPECIALLY CLINT CORDER FOR HIS KNIDNESS AND HIS WORK IN THE CALL MAKING FIELD AND AS A FATHER, IT MAKES ME PROUD TO SEE HIM WORKING WITH HIS DAUGHTER TO FOLLOW HIM. God's Best to Ya, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Clardh

Pappy...you are one of the best! God Bless You!!

hunter22

You are a good man Pappy. Clint will be proud. And you are right about him, a great family man.

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

KYHeadhunter02

I absolutely hate to hear that pappy. Ill keep you in my prayers. Words cannot describe how generous of a person you are. I remember you sending me one of my first custom pots out of the kindness of your heart. Are you still turning any calls or strikers? I noticed you haven't posted anything for sale this year. Hopefully you can find a hunting partner to tag along for a short hunt or your health improves.

Best wishes!