News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

No clue what these birds are doing?

Started by JK Spurs, March 15, 2017, 10:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Jobbler123

I'm clueless either. Might be some kind of sympathy.

1iagobblergetter

MK M GOBL

So some basic turkey behavior going on here, Cat is a predator, Turkey is inquisitive, turkey wants to see what dead cat is all about "danger" turkey checks out dead cat... Ok now on to circle, if you have ever seen a large flock of turkeys do something like cross a log, one just follows the one leading... in this case it made a circle, yes a bit different but still falls back to the flock mentality... turkeys being turkeys :)

MK M GOBL

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

ferocious calls

They probably know the cat. I have seen a cat sitting like a statue with the whole flock surrounding it feeding and not paying the cat much attention.

CT Spur Collector

Alerting the neighbor that they need to come and pick up their dead cat!

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Ozarks Hillbilly

They are singing Ding Dong the cat is dead the wicked cat the cat ol cat ding dong the wicked cat is dead.

Dr Juice

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on March 16, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
They are singing Ding Dong the cat is dead the wicked cat the cat ol cat ding dong the wicked cat is dead.
Lmao

JK Spurs

Perhaps a new line of road kill decoys will be introduced to the market. Set up in the open field and the birds can't resist. Think I'll apply for the patent.
I like my turkey well peppered

spaightlabs

Quote from: Treerooster on March 16, 2017, 02:27:33 PM
Pretty common for them to do that.

I have seen that behavior quite a few times now.  :TooFunny:

:jackson:  Amen.

kyturkeyhunter4

Those gang relative birds always act like that  :TooFunny:

Cut N Run

They may have ganged up on that cat, opened a collective can of WHOOP@$$, and stomped him.  Now they're celebrating, hurling insults, and taunts at the cat's carcass.  **in their best Ric Flair voice** WOOO - WOOO- WOOO!
Just sayin'

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.