turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody legend

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, March 11, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

For those that own one, what are your thoughts. I've wanted one for a while. Never ran one. Let me know.

outdoors

I TALKED To CODY ALMOST A YEAR AGO ABOT GETTING A
"WORLD CLASS"
AND STILL WAITING............
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

rbreedi1

I know a few guys that have one and love it. They won't part with them so must tell ya something lol
Thunder Ridge Totes

letinmfly

If anyone has a soundfile of this call please post it.  I'd like to hear it!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

callmakerman

I had a Spec 1 Legend slate that I bought from an auction. I wanted to check one out and ran it with a number of my strikers as I'm not a fan of the hickory two piece. To be honest I think the Cody II is a better sounding call and maybe one of the best calls in the Cody line up.

idratherb

I certainly love mine

skimerhorn

Check out a world class

Gobbleandgrunt

I have one. Nice slate

MK M GOBL

Been thinking about that Legend Call for a bit, I have a few Cody's and I use a World Class Slate. Hard to part with the success I have had with this call!!

MK M GOBL

Hevishot 13

:OGturkeyhead: I just bought a spec 1 legend and got it in the mail Friday, dang good sounding call. It's soft talk cannot be beaten. It'll purr like a dream. I'll kill a bunch of birds with that call.

Trkytracks

I haven't tried the legend but I have been running the Cody World Class for many years.  If I was forced to only carry one call that would be it. 
Semper Fi

PALongspur

I love my Spec 1's and my World Class. They've killed a pile of birds for myself and other but I'm not sure I could justify the price of another Cody. I got all mine before the price skyrocketed. I do think about a Legend from time to time though.  :drool:

870camomagnum

Callmaker thank you for the Cody Spec 1 Legend & strikers it sounds better than any other Cody I have ever ran, I'm very happy with it and I believe Cody Calls are like all other callmakers a person has their favorite calls & I really like Cody's, I have almost all of ones they have made!