Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

She's tough on them

Started by 3seasons, March 10, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3seasons

I got to go with my daughter,Georgia, and dad this morning and what a great morning it was. The Good Lord blessed us with clear sky's (thunder in the background had this bird gobbling) and a perfect hunt. Such a special morning getting to watch her grow up loving the outdoors as I do and to hunt with my dad who has had his hand in making a fine little hunter out of her.

FullChoke

Superb! Congratulations, Georgia!

I love seeing the photo of her carrying that big old bird over her shoulder. I also noted with great interest that photograph of your Dad and her praying over the gobbler. I always stop and take a minute to tearfully thank God for this magnificent bird and the incredible privilege that He has given us to care for them and ultimately incorporate their lives into ours.

Well done Dad and Grandpa!

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

paintbrush

3bailey3

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

xarcher

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

cramerhunts

Very, Very cool. Huge congratulations to her!

mtns2hunt

Looks like that young lady had her work cut out hauling that nice gobbler out of the woods. Can't tell who's the prouder of the three.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

ALfwlmth

Good stuff!!  Congrats on the bird!!  But more importantly, well done Dad for taking the time to take her and show her the right way!! 

Sent from my iPhone using
My phone