OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Federal Heavyweights.........

Started by Vaturkeyhntr, March 10, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaturkeyhntr

Where are all the 20 guage Federal Heavyweight's?!?!?!?  Been looking everywhere for them and no one has them, even online

Heeter

Cut EM

sswv

if you find some please pass on the source.

VaBoy

Not sure where you are located but have a local shop in south central Va. that has them in stock.

Vaturkeyhntr

thanks for the help, ill check them out. 

Greg Massey

Check with Grab a gun , they did have some in stock...

jwork

Im having the same problem. Sold out every where I look

Gumby

sasquatch1

Google is your friend. However I see these post every year. Guys, stock up ahead of time! Every year after turkey season these things go on sale for $15-18 a box. STOCK UP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowBendr

Quote from: sasquatch1 on March 10, 2017, 09:34:15 PM
Google is your friend. However I see these post every year. Guys, stock up ahead of time! Every year after turkey season these things go on sale for $15-18 a box. STOCK UP

X2, this thread pops up every year.
I buy mine on sale in the dead middle of the summer.

Vaturkeyhntr

Yeah I have learned my lesson.  Last year was the first year I set up the 20 gauge and used the federals but you can count on me having a stockpile from now on !!!!

Greg Massey

Guy's don't over look the Hevi-Shot   3 in. 1 1/4 7 shot ...these are great shells also...they are available at Midway USA with rebate...23.99 box....you can't hardly shoot the difference between these and the Federal HW if your looking for 20 gauge.....i shoot both and they match out pretty much equal...

Dtrkyman

Bass pro near me always has them