OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is your favorite Gobble call ?

Started by model94, March 08, 2017, 11:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

model94

I have a Primos Shaker/ Gobble call which needs to be replaced.What is your favorite gobble call?

MK M GOBL

I had a Red Wolfe's World Champion G-O-B-B-L-E Call it was great! Also have used the Quaker Boy Challenging Jake Call good results, and I had the Primos Gobbler Shaker Call, but these last 2 sound better IMO as a two handed operating call. they sound like the gobble rolls instead of the breaks between the gobble, the Red Wolfe worked as a shaker call.

Now I just gobble on a diaphragm call :)

MK M GOBL

Smooth_Operator

Get yourself a tube call and learn to gobble on it. It will beat out everything else if you practice and get good at it

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Gooserbat

I take my buddy Tres Phipps...2015 & 2016 World Champion Gobbler.

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Greg Massey

I have a box call that my favorite...it's help me kill a lot of birds...

crow

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

1iagobblergetter

Gobble!

Haint for me. Sealed the deal on multiple birds.

Tom Foolery

I've killed a couple birds by gobbling on a mouth call

cphill

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BowBendr

Blong

The ones other hunters use when the gobbler is between us!

hunter22

I have used a Morgan tube call the past few years but may go to this gobble box this year.

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/gobble-box