OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What do you got coming in the mail?

Started by Big Guy, March 08, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Guy

Does anyone have any new calls on the way?  I forgot how exciting it is to have a new call on its way to you.  I have an SS Field Grade en route.  Supposed to be a gift, but I'm afraid I'll like it too much.

What's everyone else got coming?

nitro

Expecting my 2017 LF Cox trumpet today. ABW w/ Buffalohorn MP and the flying Turkey ferrule in Sterling Silver. Pretty excited to see her.
Royal Slam 2008

jed clampett

New owl hooter from greens run calls...original crystal screamer....Daryl Slaton aluminum...ss kwila/butternut longbox...and anything else that strikes my fancy!!!....oh I forgot the halloran 2017 limited edition walnut/butternut and I hope 3 Platz calls

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: nitro on March 08, 2017, 08:17:06 AM
Expecting my 2017 LF Cox trumpet today. ABW w/ Buffalohorn MP and the flying Turkey ferrule in Sterling Silver. Pretty excited to see her.
That will be a beauty...

Spitten and drummen

Waiting on my Jody Harrison limited snakewood over spalted pecan , John Eddleman cherry / mahagony Stribling style Gator box , Eddie Wynn persimmon slate , and Halloran flame box elder crystal mistress.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Smooth_Operator

Waiting on a KP trumpet, a Halloran PH/Cedar short box, Halloran Metal Mouth, Hanks Padauk Aluminum, Hanks Zebrawood Glass, a Dunfee scratcher, a Mabry scratcher, a few Fowler strikers, Harrison FBE matching set crow and owl hooter, and I think that's it...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

BABS9

Waiting for a Halloran Twisted Sister. Should be here today or tomorrow. Then Hallorans Limited Edition box which hopefully will be shipping out soon. Paul Platz said he will do his best to get to my order before spring. Ordered 4 of his calls so crossing my fingers there. But I don't really expect those to be ready this spring. Just got a Daybreak canarywood glass that awesome. Will probably order some mouth calls as well.

merriamsman

So far this spring I have obtained Lonzo black acrylic aluminum over aluminum, Lonzo black acrylic crystal over glass, Scott's Custom copper over glass in stabilized green ash, Pappy black acrylic trumpet, Lyman strikers in snakewood and dymalux, and just ordered a Loftis Camo Double Barrel Crystal Screamer. I hope I am done for this spring!

palongbeard

Lonzo Acrylic Stoned Aluminum over Aluminum

Neal Impson Short Box

Mike Lapp Push Pin

saverx

spurz

Hoping to hear that my 3 Platz calls are ready and Halloran FBE Mistress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtybird552

I've got a mid 90's Cody world class, a couple of longbeard life mouth calls( barley legal, pineapple express) on their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joker

After the 2yr wait I got the call last night that my platz maple slate and Walnut glass was ready to ship.  Paul text me a sound file, and yes they were worth the wait.

deerbasshunter3

I have two Legacy diaphragm calls on the way.

Will

Today I should be receiving a Marlin Watkins yelper with three different mouthpieces and in a few days I should be getting two Longbear Life mouth calls.