turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nomad Clothing

Started by tha bugman, March 07, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I looked at it more than once at the convention.  Does anybody have any? If so, what do you think?  The color looked like it would hold up

nitro

Nomad is topshelf gear. I highly recommend the line.Everything I have bought so far is great quality and well designed.

Royal Slam 2008

Geechie

Just got some of the new Nomad NWTF gear in a couple of days ago. Great stuff so far. Ordered pants, shirts, gloves and face mask. Washed the pants once and there was a little fade but nothing like I've seen out of some other stuff.

I ordered a new cooling tee, had a couple from last year,  they're great for warm weather or layering.

Geechie

Should've mentioned that my two cooling tees from last year have had zero fade. Wore them a lot during deer season too.

SKFOOTER

Too high priced for me!! :character0029:

WV Ridge Reaper

I have the same experience as Geechie.

Wash the pants and had a little fade but they was washed right side out,some say inside out will help this from taken place.

My cooling shirts are a year old and have not faded at all.They are great shirts.

How ever those pants are built better then anything from ol tom or mossy oak store.

I like all of my nomad products and will continue to buy them.

Bolandstrutters

Wish I could find the hats they've been advertising!

Planner

I bought two cooling long sleeve t-shirts. Quality seems good but they have to be worn hunting yet. The grey on the back and sleeves is a type of mesh. I'll be putting them through the paces in the Texas hill country this spring where every plant, bush and tree is pointy and sharp, so we'll see how they hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSportsman

Saw it at sportsman's warehouse, great stuff

Jobbler123

They surely got top of the line stuffs. Little expensive but should worth it.

beakbuster10

I think it's good stuff but it still falls short of Sitka, Kuiu, and first lite. The price difference isn't all that different and if you catch the later on sale, you've got way better stuff for the same price or cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyturkeyhunter4

Nomad makes a very high quality line of hunting gear for sure.

Greg Massey

Can i get this stuff at Goodwill or the clearance rack at Walmart ....?

tha bugman

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 08, 2017, 12:59:31 AM
Can i get this stuff at Goodwill or the clearance rack at Walmart ....?
Negatory :TooFunny:

Bolandstrutters

Macks PW has the hats in stock that a lot of people have been looking for.