OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

One more item needed to complete my collection of gear... Facemask

Started by deerbasshunter3, March 05, 2017, 02:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Tennessee Lead

I've got these on order.
I believe they will be faster than pulling a full mask from a pocket

Mossy Oak Greenleaf mesh half mask for early season hunting

Ol Tom Big Bob Boonie when it's hot in the late season and I don't want to have a mask around my neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

Camoskinz 3/4 Mask

Quiet, moisture-wicking 98/2 polyester/spandex
Superior dry softness and comfort
Odor-fighting treatment
Camoskinz keeps you comfortably dry and cool. Quiet, moisture-wicking 92/8 polyester/spandex blend material moves perspiration away from your skin, allowing you to experience superior dry softness and comfort. Polygiene odor control treatment prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria.

MK M GOBL

nyhunter

I just ordered 2 of the new mossy oak half mask's my self , been looking at the Ol'Tom half mask also. Up until this year i have used a Quaker boy 3/4 bandito, there nice but like everything else from Quaker boy the older ones were way better.

SwampRooster17

Just got one of the mossy oak half mask with drawstring it's taken the place of my ol Tom mask

kjnengr

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 05, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

...i like the spandex type for cool days and i also have a net type for warm days..

I'm with Greg on this one.  I keep a 3/4 spandex type and a 1/2 Under Armour mask in my vest.  Often times I wear the spandex one in the morning and the mesh in the afternoon. 

I am picky about my mesh masks and don't like the ones that you can pretty much see through.  I want it to hide my facial features at least a little bit.

g8rvet

Plain old over the head cheapo screen type face mask from where ever I happen to be when I think of it. Buy 4-5 of them at a time and hand them out to anyone I may be hunting with - ducks or turkey.  I just stick it in a pocket when done for the day.  Can't get much cooler.  I wear it when walking too, don't take off until I am done hunting.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

ncwoodsman

Hoo rag for me, they work well and can be worn many different ways. Very comfortable, hardly notice you are wearing one.

WildTigerTrout

My favorite is an old Primos 1/2 mask I bought years ago.  I wear it around my neck until it's needed and then just slide it up into position. It's fast and easy to use.  The elastic is worn from age and I lost it a few years back.  Went back the next week where I thought I lost it and recovered it.  If that mask could talk what stories it could tell!!  LOL
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

tha bugman

Quote from: catman529 on March 05, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
I have a 3/4 Ol'Tom that I keep on my neck and pull up when I need it

+1, or I have a hat with a mask or facepaint if its hot.

Geechie

I like the Ol Tom 3/4 a lot. Just got a Nomad in the same style and it seems to be a winner also!