Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hey all!!

Started by TN Beard Buster, March 04, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN Beard Buster

Guess what guys? The two week countdown has begun!! I'm soooo ready!! Got my Baretta scoped out and picked up some LB Xr 6's today, 870 is ready to rock, and should have the 20 ga. back next week. Then it'll be off to the range to get em all tuned in. Camo, calls, and boots are ready and I'm working on a deal to pick up another vest in Bottomland for early season!! Let's hear some chatter to pass the time!!

reflexl

Drove 500 miles in middle tn in the last three days. Only saw two hens. :OGani:

Tennessee Lead

It's getting closer !
I've got to get my gun patterned and ready.
My snake boots took a crap last night and my truck battery is going out awesome!
I've been able to really add some upgrades to my gun the last month and got some much needed camo. I'm looking forward to this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529

Quote from: reflexl on March 17, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
it's OK there are no turkeys here as far as anyone else is concerned  ;D

reflexl

TNTRKYHunter

Quote from: reflexl on March 17, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
Wow. That's a lot of travel to only see a couple of hens. How are your hunting spots looking this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reflexl

Seeing a very few. My big bird is still around. In the next week or two the flock on the north end should work down like they normally do barring anymore tornadoes. In 2014 I killed three big mature birds in that bunch. There were plenty left. Should have several two year olds this time.