OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mr. Clint Corder

Started by EZ, March 03, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

I was fortunate to take a blue ribbon in the Jordan division this year at Nashville and was obviously thrilled. A few days after the convention, I found out (from Silverspur) that Mr. Clint Corder had bought both my entries. He sent me a text that said a lot of very kind words about my calls and what he thought of them. When we finally had a chance to talk on the phone, we made arrangements to do some trading, as I didn't have any of Clint's world class pots. That was the first time I had ever talked to Mr. Corder, but we talked like we were friends and I couldn't help but be impressed with this fine young man.

Yesterday when I got home I checked the mailbox and there was a package. It was from Mr. Clint. It thought, I didn't get his calls done yet and he's sending me a pot already, lol. When I got to the house I opened the box immediately .....and my jaw dropped. There was a beautiful note from Clint along with my first place Jordan Yelper and the blue ribbon. I was shocked a blown away. He had bought my call back for me.

I immediately called Clint to thank him. You could hear the smile in his voice. He REALLY enjoyed doing that for me and I REALLY thank him immensely for his kind selfless act. That young man has a friend for life, lol!!!

We hear a lot of negative things  lately in the world. Sometimes it gets so bad that it's hard to take and then something like this happens and reassures you of the great folks in this world.

My guess is that anyone who knows Clint is probably not surprised to hear this but I just wanted anyone who doesn't know him to know what a fine, courteous and humble young man he is and I thank him from the bottom of my heart!!! I am truly blessed.

eorlando

That is pretty awesome. There are still some good people left out there. I hope to have some of his calls someday. How about a pic of the winning calls. Congrats by the way. What an awesome accomplishment.

Bowguy

That's awesome! Very classy! Congrats on your call

willy8457

CMBOSTC

Good to hear something positive and compassionate!

Spitten and drummen

Clint is a great guy and call builder.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Daryl

Clint is an awesome and humble guy. You won't find any better.

EZ

Quote from: eorlando on March 03, 2017, 07:55:43 AM
That is pretty awesome. There are still some good people left out there. I hope to have some of his calls someday. How about a pic of the winning calls. Congrats by the way. What an awesome accomplishment.

Just added pic.

rbreedi1

Clint is a stand up guy.. one of the best. Met him in Nashville and enjoyed it, like he has been a friend for life.
Thunder Ridge Totes

Happy

That's very classy of him.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

silverspur

Clint is a great guy with a bigger heart.  I am so glad you were able to get your call back, it was a little hard for me to keep that a secret (Lol) but you earned a great win with the talent you have in your Jordan's and wingbones.  Cant wait to see it at the breakfast in Harrisburg. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

GSLAM95

Well done Clint and congratulations to you Tony on a well deserved blue ribbon!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Greg Massey

What a great story and congrats on winning with that great looking call...nice ribbon also...

Tail Feathers

I don't know him but I now know he's got class and style. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Tennessee Lead

That's awesome!
Congratulations on your accomplishment!
Awesome act of kindness Clint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk