turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MAD Smoky Baby

Started by Panhandle_strutter, March 02, 2017, 02:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

Seen a guy use a stuffer royal palm strutter. All a turkey thinks is it is a turkey. They are not racists

owlhoot

Quote from: MISSISSIPPI Double beard on March 02, 2017, 08:16:38 PM
One place I hunt I used to see several white or grayish hens a year. Every white hen I saw in the spring ALWAYS had gobs with them. I have 2 decoys painted white. One old feather flex decoy and my dsd.  I have used them for years. Way before MAD came out with em. I wouldn't make fun of the decoy. I don't use decoys much, but I will use the one I painted without thinking twice in the right situation.
oops you missed out on the market  :)

NYlogbeards

@panhandle_strutter, Try repainting it? i cant tell you it will not work because i do not own one to find out if it did or didn't, you could experiment with it and see what the results would be... But imo i would repaint it and make it a regular hen.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: owlhoot on March 04, 2017, 06:54:58 PM
Quote from: MISSISSIPPI Double beard on March 02, 2017, 08:16:38 PM
One place I hunt I used to see several white or grayish hens a year. Every white hen I saw in the spring ALWAYS had gobs with them. I have 2 decoys painted white. One old feather flex decoy and my dsd.  I have used them for years. Way before MAD came out with em. I wouldn't make fun of the decoy. I don't use decoys much, but I will use the one I painted without thinking twice in the right situation.
oops you missed out on the market  :)
I know, I did contact a patent lawyer in Birmingham, Ala. She told me I had to come up with a decoy that wasn't made like anyone else decoy. Material wise. You just cant change the color of something and get a patent.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

CMBOSTC

Wonder how they would react to a frozen butterball on a stake.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on March 05, 2017, 11:35:00 AM
Wonder how they would react to a frozen butterball on a stake.
There's only one way to find out. Let us know how it work's out.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

CMBOSTC

Hahaha, wouldn't that be a sight!