OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Vinci safety.

Started by WNCTracker, February 28, 2017, 09:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNCTracker

Anybody have one of these?  I went with intention to buy one but the safety is so loud and there's no way to silence it. Maybe it's petty but that was the deal breaker. Gobbler pops up at 30 yds SNAP goes the safety!  Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble Nole

I love my gun and have never had an issue with the safety. 

It is a great gun for both turkey hunting and shooting ducks...

JK Spurs

I have a Vinci and no issues with mine. Great gun.
I like my turkey well peppered

WV Ridge Reaper

It's one of them Benelli things..Over time it will quite down

WNCTracker

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 28, 2017, 10:06:11 PM
It's one of them Benelli things..Over time it will quite down

when I tested the SBE 2 it was able to be made silent using the opposite thumb like I'm used to doing but there was no stopping the loud click in the super vinci.

Vinci1964

I have the same gun. Oiled the heck out of it but it still has a 'thunk' that I cannot get rid of. It's kind of gritty too.

the Ward

I have the regular Vinci, and the safety is pretty quiet. Maybe a small click but nothing really obnoxious. None of the gobblers seemed to notice, anyways!

long beard

I have a super vinci and never had a problem.

sasquatch1

Have one, yea its like loud, however once I sit down on a bird and feel he's coming, it's off safety long before the bird appears

WNCTracker

Quote from: sasquatch1 on March 04, 2017, 11:20:21 PM
Have one, yea its like loud, however once I sit down on a bird and feel he's coming, it's off safety long before the bird appears

I never take safety off until the turkey is in my sight so for me it was a deal breaker.  SBE is silent