turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

11-87 in the original bottomlands

Started by ryan85, February 26, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan85

I've got one of the Remington 11-87's in the original Bottomlands. It's in excellent shape. I've thought about selling the gun lately. What are they bringing these days? I haven't seen one for sell in awhile.

1iagobblergetter

I've seen the 870s in real good shape lately go for around 700$. If your 1187 is in great shape you'll definitely get more than you paid for it if you bought it new...Lol...

Izzyjoe

Well if you don't have to sell it, don't cause they ain't making no more of them. And the price is surely to go up! But Just a wild guess, but I'd venture to say in the ballpark of $800+.

casersmcdoo

Quote from: ryan85 on February 26, 2017, 01:18:09 PM
I've got one of the Remington 11-87's in the original Bottomlands. It's in excellent shape. I've thought about selling the gun lately. What are they bringing these days? I haven't seen one for sell in awhile.

Man, it all depends. Is it a short barrel with Rifle sights... or a long barrel? I just watched a 26" Barrel vent rib sell for 550 ish in GREAT shape. All depends on the style of the gun IMO. Shorter barrel with RS youll get a pretty penny.

nomad 32

casersmcdoo