unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on February 12, 2011, 08:35:30 AM
hopefully we'll get someone if not thats ok. we'll still kick some nut
Right on brother, that's how you talk,,,,,,did you mean "kick some butt"
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

:TooFunny:NA... i mean to pull a bobby hill and kick'em in the nut

harvester

I think most everybody has checked in that was on our team to begin with, at least who was participating.
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

mfd1027

One of my old buddies contacted me when he saw my ad on OG.   I had no idea he was on here.   Anyways, I asked him to join our team if they're going to add any more members.   He's contacting OG to see.   He goes by Hawken on here.   He'll be a good addition.
Dan

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 15, 2011, 01:05:25 PM
One of my old buddies contacted me when he saw my ad on OG.   I had no idea he was on here.   Anyways, I asked him to join our team if they're going to add any more members.   He's contacting OG to see.   He goes by Hawken on here.   He'll be a good addition.

You just can't beat GOOD FREINDS.

gob09

we'd be blessed to have him

unclerick

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 15, 2011, 01:05:25 PM
Cool   :icon_thumright:

harvester

nctrkyhntr

Its good to see our team come together. Cant wait to see the season get kicked off with Dan in Florida

gob09

yep Dan starts before too long :goofball:

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on February 22, 2011, 07:10:26 AM
yep Dan starts before too long :goofball:
Yeah and Jim Jones starts hunting here pretty qick as well.

Shoot em in the head guys.

harvester

Season is going to take forever to get here, after we start hearing bout their trips and kills. It will be ON come April 2.

unclerick

Man don't I know it, last year Dan was putting birds up 30 days before I could hunt legal, I almost went out a time or two just to hunt birds before opening mourning.

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 22, 2011, 08:26:51 PM
Man don't I know it, last year Dan was putting birds up 30 days before I could hunt legal, I almost went out a time or two just to hunt birds before opening mourning.

We do have the juvi hunt we can take a kid on. My boy is going, what about Wes' daughter?