turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

barrell decals

Started by harvester, February 10, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

What is the status with the decals??? I think we may have lost the info from the old forum and was wondering what we had decided on. Josh, do you need us to repost what we wanted; number of decals, length etc... or was you able to keep that info. Thanks

Dustin

gob09

Dustin im pretty sure they all will have to be the same size so we will likely have to go with a size that fits everyone short or long don't really matter to me
BTW you get any snow last night

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 10, 2011, 01:55:57 PM
Dustin im pretty sure they all will have to be the same size so we will likely have to go with a size that fits everyone short or long don't really matter to me
BTW you get any snow last night

Bout an inch. Just enough to make the roads a little slick. You?

gob09

barely enough to call school out

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 10, 2011, 02:17:16 PM
barely enough to call school out

you all got any snow days left, we are havin to make up days right now, just hope they don't take away spring break, thats opening week of turkey season

unclerick

I think the decals are going to be 3/4in by 10in,

The roads were slick here this mourning till the sun popped out, then they dried up.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

im not sure if we have any snow days left or not

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 10, 2011, 06:33:11 PM
I think the decals are going to be 3/4in by 10in,

The roads were slick here this mourning till the sun popped out, then they dried up.

Sounds great on the decals.

there are still some slick spot here but only in the shaded areas.

gob09

there is a spot about 100yrds long on the road in front of the house that holds ice for days folks come haulin but down the road all the time a few have had minor chrashes it kills me that people dont change tier driving habits with the weather rick see's a lot idiots too

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 10, 2011, 09:02:38 PM
there is a spot about 100yrds long on the road in front of the house that holds ice for days folks come haulin but down the road all the time a few have had minor chrashes it kills me that people dont change tier driving habits with the weather rick see's a lot idiots too

Back in December, I was goin deer hunting at my BIL's, its kinda hilly here, I seen a ford explorer, 2wd pullin a trailer, trying to go up a big hill and on my way home had a suburban 2wd stuck on the same hill next to the top. I was thinkin what is wrong with these idiots. You don't even attempt to drive out of here in a 2wd vehicle with snow on.

unclerick

Yeah I see alot of idiot drivers, seems like the worse the roads are the dummer people get driveing.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 10, 2011, 09:14:36 PM
Yeah I see alot of idiot drivers, seems like the worse the roads are the dummer people get driveing.

I'll second that. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gob09

nctrkyhntr

so true. I think its always funny when there is snow and ice on the ground you see all the big suv and big trucks speeding down the road or high way. And you know the whole time they are thinking there is nothing that can stop them, but few miles down the road theyre in the ditch or something

harvester

Has anybody heard what the size we are is going with? Are we still going to do them? I haven't heard anything about them in awhile. ???