turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jameson Box Calls... I'm impressed

Started by Gooserbat, February 21, 2017, 01:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I was lucky enough to have Tom Jameson as a neighbor at the NWTF convention this past weekend in Nashville. If you've never heard of Tom, well neither had I.  I could make this a long read but I won't.  I'll just say he was a great guy and has a very nice call with a super fit and finish.  And it PLAYS!   He placed as high as 2nd with his entries in the call makers contest.

http://www.jamesonturkeycalls.com/index.php

I brought this Osage and walnut home.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tjamo@comcast.net

Thank you so much for the kind words Sam . It was a great time getting to meet all of the artist, call makers , taxidermist and new friends . I was blessed to receive 2nd and 3rd in the glued box , 3rd and 4th in the Decorative box Open and 5th in the Inlaid . I had a good teacher , Mr. Fred Stokes . Jameson Turkey Calls would not exist if not for Mr. Fred . I am truly honored he chose us to carry it on . It is also an honor even be listed with names like Tim Oldham Jr,Nicholas Metcalf, Eric Rice , Mike Lapp, Joel Littlejohn and others . If you want to check us out , we are on Facebook, Jameson Turkey Calls LLC and on instagram Jameson Turkey Calls . I hope everyone has a Great Spring Season . Be safe , Hunt Hard and have fun !
Thomas R. Jameson  - Be safe , Hunt hard and Have fun !

mgm1955