OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stickers/decals on your gun (brand names).

Started by deerbasshunter3, February 21, 2017, 01:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruination

Honestly I think the sponsors look pretty damn silly.  We pay to have camo guns then we slap a MOJO on the side of the barrel like it's a Nascar or somthing.

I do think a little personalization can look cool though.
.410 Favors the Bold

Tail Feathers

I'm not much for stickers, but I have to say, three or four smallish black turkey tracks along the stock of a camo gun would look kinda cool.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 21, 2017, 09:22:47 PM
I'm not much for stickers, but I have to say, three or four smallish black turkey tracks along the stock of a camo gun would look kinda cool.

I was actually thinking of drawing three tracks on my barrel (one for each turkey I have killed), and drawing another each time I kill a bird...

owlhoot

Next thing before you know it will be turkey tracks camouflaged  :icon_thumright:

Parrot Head

I don't like the stickers that car dealers put on trucks either.  I had them remove mine before I bought it.

MK M GOBL

I also have another sticker on my truck, It's one of my designs for my other obsession " Backwater Bowfishin' "

MK M GOBL

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: owlhoot on February 22, 2017, 05:08:57 AM
Next thing before you know it will be turkey tracks camouflaged  :icon_thumright:

They already have fish-o-flauge, skulls, and antlers, why not turkey tracks? :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

the Ward

I would love LOVE to have a small ( something like 2"x 2") replica of the Old Gobbler patch as a decal to put on the stock on my gun! That would look great I think!

Cut N Run

Team NWTF is across the buttstock of my SBE II.  It came that way from the factory.

I painted "Smoke 'em if you got 'em" on the scope mount on my old SBE.  Having trouble uploading pics for some reason.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Yoder409

I used to be under a couple sponsorships.  I was not REQUIRED to put either of the brands' decals on my guns.  But I was under their sponsorships because I used and believed in their product.  I flew their flags, so to speak............a barrel sticker and one on the stock.

I'm not under either sponsorship any longer.  But I still use and wholeheartedly believe in their products and have no plan to remove the stickers.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

jblackburn

Sam is a friend of mine, I use his calls almost exclusively and I get to say I'm a staff member.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Blackduck

I had the stocks on my camo waterfowl guns laser engraved with a picture of a banded canada goose sailing into a large magnet and the words "aluminum magnet". I thought about doing that on my turkey gun with a picture of a strutter walking towards a magnet and the words "spur magnet" but haven't done it to that gun yet.

I think company barrel stickers are ghey. Especially if they are not camo.

:bike2:

turkeyfoot

Don't have any stickers on my gun but if a guy wants them don't see problem life is short do what makes you happy and don't worry about everyone else. I have some turkey stickers on m truck no names just pics of birds

renegade19

If I buy something that comes with a sticker/decal I feel is worthy, I put it on my beer fridge.  Does that count?

SteelerFan

Quote from: renegade19 on February 26, 2017, 09:49:28 AM
If I buy something that comes with a sticker/decal I feel is worthy, I put it on my beer fridge.  Does that count?

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: