OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Giveaway...The Unveiling

Started by Gooserbat, February 21, 2017, 01:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Well I said I would be bringing an entirely new line to market and here's the first look.  I'll be posting these for sale sometime later this week on the website so be looking.

To make it more fun I'm again giving away a four pack of diaphragms.

Introducing the Tom Swatter, a batwing built with a top reed of medium weight gray latex and the new G2 material for the bottom stack.  This call runs with an old hen throaty rasp.

Next up, The Option.  A little different call for a switcheroo.  It's an unclipped ghosts cut. It runs with a Bacon like rasp and a better front end.  Built with a little lighter weight top reed over the signature G2 bottom reeds.

B.G.S ( Big Gobbler Special) is next on the list.  Same reed stack as The Option, only built with a modified V cut.  Runs well for most any caller and has a easy break on the front end with a firm rasp in the finish.

Finally it's Rutnstrut's name the call submittion.  D.T.W. (Dead Turkey Walking). Heavy on rasp and heavy on tone.  I stretched this one a bit tighter to insure a great nasal front end finished by a little harder rasp.  It's put together with a medium weight blue reed material on top and two reeds of G2 on bottom.

Now to win a four pack of the calls listed above just post up and let us know in a few words which one of the four calls catches your attention and why.

To pick the winner I'll run an online number generator sometime Thursday pm.

Thanks again, Sam

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

pabossie255

The BGS as I'm new to mouth calls and you said it's easy to work for most callers so that's my reasoning.

houagie

DTW.....cos the top reed looks really different....id love to try that one out.

Greg Massey

I like the option, with that call i will have more options in my bag...thank for doing this...

Shellwaster

BGS, that's the call for me if you make it in a narrow frame. Out of all the mouth calls I've ran over the ump-teen years, the V-cut calls are the easiest for me to run and I have the most confidence in them.

Thanks for the offer.

compton30

BGS because it looks like a call I could really hammer out a cutting sequence.

budtripp

The DTW...I like raspy calls and I like the name

blake_08

The option because I like ghost cut calls and with that one being a little different I'm sure at some point I'll try it out.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Bowguy

Gentry

The Tom Swatter! Batwings just seen to work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonathan creason

I'd have to say The Option.  Never tried a ghost cut, but would like to.

HFultzjr

BGS, as I'm new to mouth calls and this sounds like the best fit for me.
Thanks.
:gobble:

kjnengr

BGS.  "Easier" to run and I like most "V" cuts.  Thanks for doing this.  And thanks for the reminder that I need to go to your website to order a call or two for my dad.

PaLongshank

B.G.S...just because I like a good raspy call

rbreedi1

Thunder Ridge Totes