turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Sizzle Video

Started by longbeard11, February 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Hey my fellow turkey addicts, the time is creeping closer to us by the day!! These warmer temps got me wanting to get out in the street at work and strut and gobble myself. Wont be long now boys until we can get out there and chase em around like we have grown to love!

To get me by I threw together some turkey footage we have been able to capture from last spring as we are working on a full length turkey film that we are very excited about.  Just a little bit of what keeps us going back over and over again, I hope you all will check it out and enjoy.  Make sure to click it up to watch it in full HD to take in all the beauty of the animal that drives us totally crazy. Enjoy guys, and God bless!

https://youtu.be/qFTzko1EADM

Naylor649

That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

1iagobblergetter

Neat footage...Cmon season!!!!

longbeard11

Thanks guys!!!! Thanks for checking it out

brimmyfish

Roost 1

bullet355

Great video, thanks for sharing.

GobbleNut

Great stuff!  Really liked the background soundtrack, as well,...and the addition of the drone footage really adds a unique element.  ...Looking forward to seeing the final product.  Well done!

SteelerFan

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 18, 2017, 08:51:22 AM
Great stuff!  Really liked the background soundtrack, as well,...and the addition of the drone footage really adds a unique element.  ...Looking forward to seeing the final product.  Well done!

^^^ YES! Well done!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

supremepredator

This truly embodies what we as turkey hunters strive for! Bravo sir! Bravo!  :happy0064:
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

wcerin

Great stuff!! Awesome HD you must have a good camera!!
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

2eagles

That is the highest quality hunting video I've ever seen! Wow!!

sixbird

Nice! Well filmed, well produced!
Now you did it! I was just getting over last season!

Meadow Valley Man

Very nice  video! I love the early morning shots, and the Dogwoods. You don't need a kill shot to have a super video. Well done!