OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Sizzle Video

Started by longbeard11, February 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cramerhunts

Loved it! Great footage, great editing, great sound. Awesome job all the way around.

longbeard11

Thank u guys so much! Greatly greatly appreciated! Just a little teaser video to get the ol turkey blood flowing. We will be wrapping up shooting this spring for a turkey film we have been working on. Will be producing it this summer for release next year. Our trailer will be finished soon and I'll be sure to share it when it's ready.

Appreciate all the kind words on this video, really means a lot, thank u all! It's great when u successfully hit what u are going for when u put something together, and the ultimate test is showing it to people like u that really have a passion for it the same as u and get what it's all about. Thank u all!

SteelerFan

owlhoot

Quote from: Meadow Valley Man on February 18, 2017, 06:06:14 PM
Very nice  video! I love the early morning shots, and the Dogwoods. You don't need a kill shot to have a super video. Well done!
Agreed and great video!

mgm1955

longbeard11

Thank u all for checking it out!!! Appreciate it! Counting down the days, won't be long now boys!!!

longbeard11

TheSportsman

Rzrbac

That was an awesome video. I've got to ask a question though.  Did I see a pink dogwood. If so, where was that?  I've never seen one in the woods before. 

longbeard11

Thank u all, glad u enjoyed it! Thank u for checking it out.

Yes, that was a pink dogwood. I've seen them several times in the spring here in WV while hunting. Several of my farms have them on them.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: SteelerFan on February 18, 2017, 08:59:10 AM
Quote from: GobbleNut on February 18, 2017, 08:51:22 AM
Great stuff!  Really liked the background soundtrack, as well,...and the addition of the drone footage really adds a unique element.  ...Looking forward to seeing the final product.  Well done!
^^^ YES! Well done!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
x3!!! :icon_thumright: Loved the video!!! Great footage of some nice gobblers, no talking or bragging about the hunt, no hawking some product, just pure enjoyment of the hunt and the day in the woods. That's what it's all about!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

turkey harvester

Very nice video!!! Love the footage of all the hunters walking away with the birds over their shoulder. Well done.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

longbeard11

Thank u guys!!!!! Really means a lot to have all these great turkey hunters love it like they have! That's why I made it, to capture the beauty we love as turkey hunters and appeal to us! I'm really thrilled how it turned out and how it has been accepted so far. Excited for future videos and for this spring

Wrangler95

Very nice video,congrats on a wonderful video! :happy0064:
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Mtd69

Awesome video thanks for sharing