turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Music Box Trio Completed

Started by greencop01, February 17, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencop01

:camohat:  Forgive me but posting pictures eludes me. When I got home from work today a box was waiting for me in the mail. It contained a Billy Bush Beggin Machine. It sounds sweet music and will harmonize with a Ralph Snodgrass Paddle Call (butternut/cedar) and a Marlin Watkins Fiddle Paddle (mahogany/bloodwood) and together they round out a trio that will make a siren song for lovesick gobblers. I think, just my opinion, these gentlemen are among the best of call makers, from among many. I think when call makers get in the top tier, there is only top tier, not 1st, 2nd or 3rd, etc. It is in the ear or the listener or should I say in the ear of the gobbler.  :z-twocents: Norm
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

crow

Nice,---- he makes a fine sounding paddle call, lots of turkeys in it. cluck and purrs about as soft as a scratch box when played lightly.

but whoever heard of a barbershop trio, give Ralph a call about one of his mini paddle calls for a quartet.

my Bush call was also in the mailbox today, pretty piece of wormy butternut with some great Kee's in it.

mgm1955