turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pot call leg holder/strap

Started by VA_Birdhunter, February 16, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

I'm looking for a pot call holder like the one in the picture.   It appears they may no longer be made and I'm not exactly sure who made them.   What I will be using it for is not to strap it to my leg but for another purpose.   Anyone that can help or has one they would part with please let me know!!   God bless

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

WV Ridge Reaper

Think they came with some primos calls few years ago..That one in your pic looks well built!

VA_Birdhunter

WV the freak comes with one...but this one doesn't look like there old one or the new one that comes with that call.  Like u this one looks well built!

VA_Birdhunter

WV it's called the panhandler made by HS Strut...they no longer make them...but I'm in the process of getting my hands on one now!! Hope it works like I want it to for what I'm going to be using it for.  God bless

Bowguy

VA_Birdhunter

MK M GOBL

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on February 16, 2017, 09:42:47 PM
I'm looking for a pot call holder like the one in the picture.   It appears they may no longer be made and I'm not exactly sure who made them.   What I will be using it for is not to strap it to my leg but for another purpose.   Anyone that can help or has one they would part with please let me know!!   God bless

Like the design of that one

Had an old Muzzy Slatemate that I got rid of, the bands to hold the call in place were in the way of calling on the surface.

MK M GOBL