turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wrapped my Shurshot with Mossy Oak Graphics

Started by shedhunta, February 16, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shedhunta

About 1.5 hrs later and I am happy with it.  Did it in two pieces and it came out pretty good.  Rest of gun will get done soon.  Have to drill and tap first. 

I have to say this mossy oak graphics is neat stuff.  Surely not as good as a dip but a big step above tape.  Only way I see myself taking it off is if someone starts dipping Greenleaf.   20 ga youth build coming along slowly but surely.  Sumtoy choke and mount for FF showed up today.  I will update as I go.

Wanted to post this because there were a few guys asking if it was possible to wrap a ShurShot.  It can be done!!

shedhunta

Another pic

SteelerFan

Quote from: shedhunta on February 16, 2017, 07:56:40 PM
About 1.5 hrs later and I am happy with it.  Did it in two pieces and it came out pretty good.  Rest of gun will get sone soon.  Have to drill and tap first. 

I have to say this mossy oak graphics is neat stuff.  Surely not as good as a dip but a big step above tape.  Only way I see myself taking it off is if someone starts dipping  Greenleaf.   20 ga youth build coming along slowly but surely.  Sumtoy choke and mount for FF showed up today.  I will update as I go.

Wanted to post this because there were a few guys asking if it was possible to wrap a ShurShot.  It can be done!!

:z-winnersmiley:  :z-winnersmiley:

shedhunta

Ha ha.  Thanks Steelerfan.  Thank you for your help throughout this build!!!

shedhunta

Quote from: MDTOM84 on February 16, 2017, 09:01:57 PM
Did you just overlap it? I have a sureshot that will be here tomorrow and got the mossy oak graphics in the mail today. Going to do the graphics this weekend

I had a roll of material.  Not the gun kit.  There is an overlapped seam on top, bottom, and around center of hole in stock.  Not an easy task by any means.  Watch the youtube vids and have a heat source. 

Waynesworld23

To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift

longbow2240

Footballer

Looks great! I'm about to do mine the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

deerbasshunter3