turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Displaying calls

Started by Browning87, February 15, 2017, 10:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

I found this cabinet on Facebook local to my location for $75. Of course my first thought was let's fill it up with turkey calls. After I picked it up I realized how good of shape it was in so I loaded it up with all of my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Nice, I like it.. Some really nice calls. I've thought about going that route..My display is in a 1000# fire proof safe...Lol...

JLH

Very nice....much better than sitting on a shelf!

Naylor649

mwr

Clardh

Lucky Devil! I have been looking for one of those for a while now. Oh yeah, if you want to sell any of thos Clint Corder calls, I'm in the market. :TooFunny:

HFultzjr

Very nice!
I'm planning something very similar.
I'm going to replace the glass with peg board. Then I can use "pegs" to prop up my pot calls. 2 short in the front and 2 longer in the back, holding them tilted backwards for viewing. Also I can drill out a hole for strikers with each pot. I plan on putting a de-humidifier rod in the bottom also.

Browning87

Quote from: HFultzjr on February 16, 2017, 09:21:28 AM
Very nice!
I'm going to replace the glass with peg board. Then I can use "pegs" to prop up my pot calls. 2 short in the front and 2 longer in the back, holding them tilted backwards for viewing. Also I can drill out a hole for strikers with each pot. I plan on putting a de-humidifier rod in the bottom also.
That's a great idea. I hope to see it once you do it!

HFultzjr

Quote from: Browning87 on February 17, 2017, 04:53:07 AM
Quote from: HFultzjr on February 16, 2017, 09:21:28 AM
Very nice!
That's a great idea. I hope to see it once you do it!

Thanks,
I will post it when finished.

maytom

I made this display rack for my calls. Don't have the space for a cabinet in my computer room.

mgm1955