turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Granddaughters calls

Started by MG150, February 15, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MG150

What little girl wouldn't love these.Mike Yingling Purple cast cactus pot in Titanium,his Dymondwood and Carbon striker".Lights Out" Hot Pink dyed ash slate with Purple dyed ash striker and a John Sinclair hot pink laminate striker.I think Mike and Wendell outdid themselves.Look forward to the first time a Gobbler answers to her calling.

mastevt

worth612000

:icon_thumright: I'am sure she love them and will give her an added fun boost out there. My 2 daughters hunted with me untill about 16. The oldest one got where she put me to shame. I told her it was a fluke.  :funnyturkey:

sbbow

She's gonna be happy with those. They sure do look good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hunter22

What little girl would not love those. Congrats on getting her started in the right direction.

outdoors

WOW
THATS A FANTASTIC FOR A BEGINNER  SET  ..............
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

eorlando

I showed those to my 7 year old daughter and she screamed "buy those for me daddy!" she is going with me opening weekend. Unfortunately she is still to small to hunt. She only weighs in at 40 lbs and is a tiny little thing.

mossyhorn2

That's a lucky little girl. Hope she finds much success with her new calls!

John Sinclair CustomCalls

**LOVE** this!!! How sweet! Can't wait to see pics  :blob10:

M,Yingling

Looks like she ll be all set call up some birds thanks for choosing one my calls give to her ,,  hopefully youll get lots use from them ,,, if all else she should dig the colors of them 2 calls and strikers  lol

Good Luck 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

JLH

Naylor649

I'm sure she will be smiling ear to ear.

mgm1955