turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Greenleaf Gun Dipping

Started by TANK, February 15, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

Can anyone tell me of a company that offers gun dipping in the old Mossy Oak Greenleaf pattern?

Dirtybird552

I've been looking for greenleaf film for 2 years and can't find anyone that does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpy225

TANK

I called Mossy Oak today to inquire if they have a graphics company that does this and they didn't return my call. I emailed Remington last week asking them to return the Old School turkey guns in original patterns to the market. I hope they do.....

SKFOOTER

Quote from: TANK on February 15, 2017, 10:35:50 PM
I called Mossy Oak today to inquire if they have a graphics company that does this and they didn't return my call. I emailed Remington last week asking them to return the Old School turkey guns in original patterns to the market. I hope they do.....
Even if they do, they won't be the same quality guns that were made in the 90's.   :character0029:

Gamblinman

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 16, 2017, 10:06:53 AM
Quote from: TANK on February 15, 2017, 10:35:50 PM
Even if they do, they won't be the same quality guns that were made in the 90's.   :character0029:

Nope, I agree. I build all my guns off old Wingmaster receivers first, and then the Special Purpose receivers. Never off an Express.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

pabossie255

That is why I bought 2 old Remington's I had a few newer ones rifles that would not shoot with a crap got both off a friend a 11-87 NWTF 25th anniversary and a older Remington 600 Mohawk from late 60's early 70's it can shoot.

Bolandstrutters

Ive got two old 835s in green leaf.  Id buy a new one if they were available.  I'm sure with the popularity of the old camos coming back that a few companies will catch on.

TANK

:OGturkeyhead:f
Quote from: Bolandstrutters on February 16, 2017, 04:24:24 PM
Ive got two old 835s in green leaf.  Id buy a new one if they were available.  I'm sure with the popularity of the old camos coming back that a few companies will catch on.
I hope so!

Naylor649

I'm very surprised that Remington did release even a 870 this year in original mossy colors.