turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Happy Valentines Day !

Started by BowBendr, February 14, 2017, 06:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boykin Hollow

Thanks Bowbendr, I needed to hear that because I too am very fortunate that I do not have to get permission every time I want to go hunting.  For me the season begins in October with whitetails and ends in mid May after spring turkey season which is my passion !!!

Spurs Up

Quote from: BowBendr on February 14, 2017, 06:26:03 AM
I am very fortunate to have a very loving wife that loves the hunting lifestyle. We are tight and she NEVER says a negative word about what or where I hunt.....

But just remember that turkey season is coming fast.  ;D ;D ;D
I know a lot of guys that are getting ready to spend a ton of money and time away from home. It's your last chance at spreading a little love that will go a long, long way....just sayin'  ;D

Seriously, get out there and show your family how much you love 'em today. In my house today is a great day !!

Saw this thread and thought what the heck's it doing on a hunting forum.  But gotta admit, there's a lot of wisdom in it.  Never heard anything other than encouragement myself. Well...except for maybe once in >30 years of marriage when my wife wanted us to go on an impulse trip.  Cost me roughly 1-2 years of my hunting budget.  Worth every penny if it buys me another 30 years.

Farmboy27

I have a great wife who is pretty understanding with me and my work, my hobbies, and my habits. But it's a 2 way street and i have always been understanding of her as well. 

Tail Feathers

My wife is a gem.  I had to give a presentation to a group of people this evening, ruining our chance at a dinner out.
I got home at 8pm to a perfectly grilled ribeye steak dinner. :z-flirtysmile3:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!