Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Naylor649

Smooth_Operator

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

pabossie255

I have a bad back I would like to get a recurve that would reach 35 # @ 29 if I ever have the funds  out of work stay at home dad of 3. Those look sweet.

wvmntnhick

Been looking into one myself. Those look very nice. Think I'm leaning towards a takedown model personally but doubt I'm going that direction too fast. Just bought what is very likely the last compound I'll ever buy. Wanna get a good buck or two on the ground before I switch to traditional archery. Just me I suppose but I don't want to blow the chance of a lifetime because I don't trust myself with traditional archery just yet.

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

captpete

Gawhitaker

They are sure nice, Good hunting !

NCbowjunkie

Thanks guys, been messing with all type of archery for years, I have building a few lately in draw weight in 25# - 45# mostly for 3D and target shooters. Here in NC we have a long bow season I always dedicate time for a week or more just to tradional equipment.

the Ward

Very nice bows! Love shooting recurves and longbows. Tried compounds for a short time and hated them so I went back to traditional. Much more fun to shoot for me at least.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: the Ward on February 12, 2017, 10:45:34 AM
Very nice bows! Love shooting recurves and longbows. Tried compounds for a short time and hated them so I went back to traditional. Much more fun to shoot for me at least.
I'm sure they'd be more fun and I plan to give it a go but the learning curve is going to take more time than I could afford to throw at it right now. I've had some long track jobs in the past already. No need to make the situation exponentially worse at the moment but sure plan to try it sooner than later.

sbbow

Nice looking curves !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crow

sharp looking bows, very nice work.
I like the middle design.

Rzrbac

Good looking bows!  I've thought about going trad many times.  About the time I do, I talk myself out of it. It's not like I'm shooting deer at distances much farther than 20 yards. Every time I pick one of those things up 20 yards feels like 70.