turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Beard Display

Started by MK M GOBL, February 11, 2017, 10:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Had this idea for a while, still need to add in a pair of wing primaries but I was able to display another 25 beards!!

MK M GOBL

mgm1955

Naylor649

Rio Fan

1iagobblergetter

SteelerFan

ncwoodsman

catman529

Looks very good. I'm starting to lose track of my beards, need to round them up and make a new display. My current display only has 4 beards and then I started losing the shells that I killed my birds with so I can't mount the beards in the original shells anymore. I guess I'll just use some target practice shells so I can fill up my board. Heck I don't know where the spurs are from my 4-beard I killed last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

I have another with 15 beards on it and another single fan/spur/beard from my first gobbler (still have the beard and fan from my first bird, a jake) and I have another Fan/Wings with multiple spurs up too and then there is my "Top Ten" list of spurs that hangs on a lamp shade.

Probably after this years season I'll start on the next one and get another 25 up on that one. And then will need to think up something else for another 25 after that.

One of these days I might catch up with all the display stuff :)

MK M GOBL

MK M GOBL

For the spurs I am usually just making chains, keep the sized by what's on them. <1" /  1"-1 1/4" and 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
I keep 10 pair on the one top spurs chain.

MK M GOBL

Dr Juice

I like them. Great job. You got talent and skill!

hobbes

All of your displays look really nice. 

I've done a terrible job of keeping up with beards and spurs, especially since moving West 10 years ago.

MountNMan

NRA Life Member, NTA Life Member

maytom

Look's great!!! Gotta love those beards and spurs!!!! :gobble:

wdog

Looks sweet,you ever think about producing some.?