turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A couple for Mark Sharpe

Started by NCbowjunkie, February 10, 2017, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCbowjunkie

Hope u enjoy . This set crow and hooter is out of royal Ebony , both was tested and approved by Gibson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

guesswho

Very nice. 

You may have to send him some instructions with them telling him to exhale instead of inhale.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

M Sharpe

Thanks Daryal. Those look mighty good!! Don't pay Ronnie any attention, I know how to play them just fine!! He's just jealous!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

NCbowjunkie

Should be at yor door monday  thks.

M Sharpe

Certainly looking forward to them!! You're learning from one of the best!! Thanks again my friend!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

M Sharpe

Daryal, I got those calls today!! I must say they are some mighty fine calls!! Be proud to use those buddy!! Thank you very much! The pictures do not do them justice!!

NCbowjunkie

Gibson had me to take some measurements on that hooter before it shipped , he really like the sound on that one

M Sharpe

It's got it all Daryal!! Thanks my friend!! He didn't steer you wrong!!

Old Timer53

Rzrbac

Those are beautiful calls, if they sound half as good as they look they will be awesome.