OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Camo pattern-just curious

Started by SwampSniper, February 09, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampSniper

I got a Mack's Prairie Wings spring catologue in the mail today and as I as flipping through the pages, I came along to the camo clothing section and noticed a camo called Toadbak. I must say, the name alone brought a smile to my face and I have admit it looks just like the back of an old toad. Anyone ever tried this pattern? I usually hunt out of mosseyoak obsession or natgear. Just curious, an interesting looking pattern.

dirt road ninja

I used it, but a giant Egret tried to eat me.

THattaway

Brought visions of "Rango" to mind. "I will let you kiss my sissster!"
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Bowguy

1iagobblergetter

I'm waiting for Army surplus woodland to make a come back...

SwampSniper

Good stuff. A good conversation starter and interesting camo

1iagobblergetter

I don't get to wrapped up in all the new camo patterns. The only reason I get happy when I see a new one is knowing the old will probably go on sale. Lol...

Greg Massey

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on February 09, 2017, 08:41:45 PM
I don't get to wrapped up in all the new camo patterns. The only reason I get happy when I see a new one is knowing the old will probably go on sale. Lol...
Good one...Same here...i get a lot of mine used off ebay and Goodwill...

wvmntnhick

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on February 09, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
I'm waiting for Army surplus woodland to make a come back...
I'm just waiting to find a set for the right price. Soon as that happens I'll have a nice set of that too.

Naylor649

I will agree it is sharp looking but had to get new gear last year. I should be set for a few years.

Dr Juice

Quote from: SwampSniper on February 09, 2017, 07:27:27 PM
I got a Mack's Prairie Wings spring catologue in the mail today and as I as flipping through the pages, I came along to the camo clothing section and noticed a camo called Toadbak. I must say, the name alone brought a smile to my face and I have admit it looks just like the back of an old toad. Anyone ever tried this pattern? I usually hunt out of mosseyoak obsession or natgear. Just curious, an interesting looking pattern.
I need a set for when I go frog hunting  :z-guntootsmiley:

Spitten and drummen

cool pattern , but i still think mossy oak original Bottomland and Greenleaf is the best turkey hunting camo ever. This of course is just my opinion. When they brought it back , I bought enough to last me the rest of my life. Now if they would just make me a boonie hat in one of these patterns I would be a happy camper.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE