OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Tote

Started by woodwzrd, April 07, 2011, 05:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodwzrd

Guys, my 16 year old daughter came to me the other day and asked if I knew of a way she could make some extra money. Because of her involvement in sports and other school functions it is tough to find a job that will accommodate her available hours in our little town. I told her she should try tying some turkey totes and call lanyards and I would post them up for sale. She said show me how dad. I showed her a couple of tutorials and you tube clips on how to do the braids and she says dad I already know how to do that and away she went.

This is what she came up with a couple hours later. I will be carrying this one with me in two weeks. Let me know what you think and I will pass it on to her.

OLE RASPY

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: looks good to me hope she does well selling them.

savduck

I think you need to post up the cost so we can start getting her business going.
Georgia Boy

woodwzrd

She would like to get $25 shipped.

Right now she has orange, black, olive drab green to work with. She can get just about any other color. She can do totes like the one in the pic and lanyards with up to 6 drops either cobra braid like the tote or round braid or a combination of the two.

cannonball