turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FF3 or FF2

Started by yelpaholic, February 06, 2017, 03:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpaholic

which one of these sights do you recommend??  or maybe another brand thanks ..

Tombo

I have both. You don't have to remove the sight to change the battery on the FF3, You must remove the FF2 to change the battery

wvnut3

Quote from: yelpaholic on February 06, 2017, 03:51:54 PM
which one of these sights do you recommend??  or maybe another brand thanks ..
Have had both but only kept the FF3 ,it has several improvements over the FF2.
1. No need to remove sight to replace battery.
2. Click adjustments like regular scopes (major improvement)
3. available in 3 moa and 8 moa dot size
4.see through cover

Ondavirg

I like the on/off switch on the ff2 over the button you have to cycle through (4 stages) for the ff3.  Other than that the ff3 has nice upgrades with the click adjustments and easier access to the battery.

SumToy

Quote from: Ondavirg on February 08, 2017, 08:00:41 AM
I like the on/off switch on the ff2 over the button you have to cycle through (4 stages) for the ff3.  Other than that the ff3 has nice upgrades with the click adjustments and easier access to the battery.

Yup that is a big yes on them.  We cut up around the shop it is dummy proof  :TooFunny:   That why i got a FFII  :toothy12:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

BowBendr

Quote from: Ondavirg on February 08, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

Agree 100%
I like all the upgrades they gave the ff3 except the switch.
A simple on/off would have been just fine.

Full strut

FF2. If you remove the sight it still holds the same poi so changing the battery isn't a big deal

yelpaholic

BottomLand54

I am learning about all these fancy redneck tools. I need help on how and what do I need to do to mount one of these things on my Benelli sbe3 it has dimples on top eciever where maybe it's already drilled and filled with some kind of plug but I don't know. Any help? What kinda of mount do I need? Is there one kit with everything? I am probably going to make my sbe3 turkey gun only I haven't even got to shoot it yet. I had to get max-5 camo because bottomland wouldn't be out till June is what they told me. Anyways any help?

Full strut

Those dimples come off and under them is 4 screw holes if it's anything like a sbe2. No idea on what mount yet because the 3 is so new. I would contact Benelli to see what rail you need or possibly sumtoys new mount will fit? You can find him on here