News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2017 OG (FUNDRAISING ) SOLD OUT!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 04, 2017, 03:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

here's a better picture guys , these will look real sharp on your vest

2017 OLDGOBBLER PATCHES ARE AVAILABLE FOR NOW AVAILABLE, LIMITED QUANTITIES!!!!

click here to order http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

We have for 2017 by huge demand ....old  "BONEY " back again ! Sporting a shotgun and a "freshly hammered " gobbler , complete with blood dripping down .

This is the primary site fundraiser and helps maintain the server fees , time , maintenence and upkeep for OG for the fiscal year

I will have these in hand.... February 15th , and immediately ship them out you .If you can't log into the paypal try turning off tapatalk or another browser , if that doesn't work p.m. me for a mailing address to send a check

Like in the past ,the purchase of 2 of these will designate you as....if you choose a 2017 SITE SUPPORTER and will reflect as such ,in your member profile ,and you  will light up in the color white {On the who's online }at the bottom of the forum

The 2017 patches are 8 dollars each , there is a flat rate of $1.50 shipping no matter how many you order

These are 4 inches by 4 inches , heat seal (iron on ) backing , 100% stitch - these are TOP QUALITY as ussual, all I have at this point is the grainy poorly lit factory sample image ,but  they always look much sharper in hand when I get them --- with the 100% stitch background etc, if you've ordered these in the past you know these Look very nice , even better on a turkey vest or coat -

GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT !!!

If you have ordered 2 of the 2017 , and want your profile updated to 2017 site supporter,  post to this thread that you got two and I'll upgrade your profile asap

Thanks everyone!  --Shannon Kelly

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

SS Calls

troutfisher13111

SteelerFan

beakbuster10

Every time I click add the patches to my cart, it just diverts me to my PayPal account and doesn't allow me to order anything once I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Old Gobbler

Quote from: beakbuster10 on February 04, 2017, 03:25:59 PM
Every time I click add the patches to my cart, it just diverts me to my PayPal account and doesn't allow me to order anything once I'm there.

try the PayPal checkout when you click the preorder

-Shannon

Gumby

Quote from: beakbuster10 on February 04, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

Same here

Fisher62

Just ordered my 2

Old Gobbler

Sorry about the PayPal issues , I'll look into the issue , until then , perhaps try a different device to log into the shopping cart , let me know if that works -- Shannon

-Shannon

hunter22

Old Gobbler

Quote from: hunter22 on February 04, 2017, 06:06:48 PM
I think I paid for two Shannon.
Ricky, thanks again ! And thank you everyone else for the kind support , it is greatly appreciated  :icon_thumright: Shannon

-Shannon

ol bob

mbowyer51