Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat's "Sick & Dying" Giveaway - Dr. Turkey are ALL turkey!

Started by paboxcall, January 29, 2017, 05:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

I was lucky enough to win a couple of Sam's (Gooserbat) calls during his recent survive the man flu "sick n die'n" game he posted here on OG.  All it took was a lucky random drawing for his NEW Dr. Turkey mouth calls, and I was the winner!   :z-winnersmiley: First things first - here they are when they arrived:

I've heard nothing but good reviews about Gooserbat calls including Bacon, Public Land Special, Double Bit, Heckler, etc., and this is my first try with them.  I'm really impressed - call runs super, super easy.  Quality all around for sure.  If you haven't tried them yet, do so - you won't be disappointed. 

I'm on the Gooserbat train now!  Thanks Sam for the awesome opportunity to try out your product...TWO THUMBS UP! 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Gooserbat

Thanks for the kind words.  I appreciate it when someone likes the calls.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Congrats on the win! I hope those calls bring you luck. I had a blast field testing them last year, as usual Sam has built a great call!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Gooserbat

Quote from: jblackburn on January 30, 2017, 09:10:20 PM
Congrats on the win! I hope those calls bring you luck. I had a blast field testing them last year, as usual Sam has built a great call!

I might add a disclaimer that Joey didn't actually field test the two indavidual calls that was given away to paboxcall. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 30, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

I might add a disclaimer that Joey didn't actually field test the two indavidual calls that was given away to paboxcall.

Only because I secrete so much awesome that one of my used calls might hurt somebody.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

paboxcall

I'll take care of field testing these two calls, I'm on it!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

paboxcall

Quote from: Treerooster on January 30, 2017, 09:56:53 PM
Quote from: paboxcall on January 30, 2017, 09:45:15 PM

I'll take care of field testing these two calls, I'm on it!

John were the calls wet or damp at all when you opened them?

You're freaking me out, Gary!   :z-dizzy:

buzzardroost

I'm a fan myself. Will pick up some more at the convention I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jblackburn

Quote from: buzzardroost on January 30, 2017, 10:12:23 PM
I'm a fan myself. Will pick up some more at the convention I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be there

www.gooserbatcalls.com

paboxcall

Halfway through the season, and I wanted to circle back on these Gooserbat mouth calls - all I can say is WOW - they run super easy and consistent.  Comfortable, easy to control.  Little air yet you can crank volume on windy days.

Well done, Sam, I really like your mouth calls.   :thanks: :thanks:

If you haven't tried Gooserbat, I strongly encourage you to do so. 

:fud:               :turkey:

guesswho

I planned on giving them a try this year and it was one of many things that slipped my mind.   I definately plan on trying them before next season.    Tying a string on my finger now.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Hooksfan

Gosserbat calls are responsible for a few set of spurs in my collection. Definetely a quality call!

tha bugman

Glad I got the D.T.W. this year...absoluteness full of turkey!